Members of the Team have a wide ranging experience and knowledge base that means we can offer bespoke training packages on a variety of topics that reflect the diversity and challenge of the emotional well-being needs of children and young people today.
We can offer half day or full day training packages, for groups of up to 20 people making us ideal to meet the needs of your staff team or a group of linked individuals.
Current packages are available on the following topics:-
- Understanding and Working with Anxiety in Children and Young people
- Understanding and managing Anger
- Attachment, Trauma and young people (with a particular adaptation available for schools)
- Low Mood, Depression and Self Harm in young people
- The needs of Adopted children and their families
- Understanding and Working with Eating Disorders
- Communication Tools when working with Children and Young People
If you are interested in any of these packages, or want to discuss a particular training need then please don’t hesitate to contact us. We can also discuss costs per head of attendees, resources, venue etc